Tuesday 3 April 2018

6:2018

Disclaimer :  I'm not a liberal regarding of this post. Triggered post incoming. 


I've been waiting so long to write about this. Like I'm scared if someone get triggered with this matter. But, I need to talk about this.

So are you guys happened to heard about Panic! At the Disco? That I write sins not tragedies guys? Brendon Urie? Spencer? Ryan Ross? Jon Walker? Wait, I will put the picture.

This is like 13 years ago. And we know that Brendon Urie is the only sole member left in the band right now.
Image result for patd black and white

Related image
Brendon Urie

So the problem is, does Panic! At the Disco still relevant in Malaysia. Why I came out with this question? For those who follows this band, you guys definitely know how their music is. The title, the album, the lyrics. People labeling them as satanic lol just because couple of songs, LA Devotee and Emperor's New Clothes. And also there's a song like so-call anthem for LQBTQ community. girls/girls/boys. And it's triggered all the homophobic including me! Obviously. And how crazy is, last month they released 2 songs from their upcoming new album, Pray For The Wicked.


Wanna know the title? Fuhh, I'm so scared people will come to me XD. It's called Say Amen (Saturday Night) and (*uck A) Silver Lining. I already heard the songs and it's not suitable for us. I mean, if you want to listen it by yourself, go on. But don't you dare to play it in public. People will judge you, despite they smoking in public shamelessly, lulz.

We don't have any concert cultural in Malaysia. If one day, this guy happen to make a concert in Malaysia, I will freak out if they did. I love them! And start to play those triggered songs, they definitely gonna be ban here. 98% sure. With the mak cik bebawangs out there, Panic! At the Disco won't make it. As I remembered, the last time they were here, it was in 2008. 10 years ago! I was 14 at that time, lol. 

I don't blame Malaysian tho. Because we're full with adat ketimuran. That's what make Malaysia unique in this world. But, somehow, the world might have change. A lot! Do Malaysian accept them? I don't know. I do. I will go to their concert if they happened to make one. But I pretty sure they will do some research first for do's and don't in here. 


Here lil bit info about the album. I'm excited for it to be honest. And I was likely to lose a friend because of this band. HAHA. What a fun moment.

Pray for the Wicked is the sixth studio album by American rock band Panic! at the Disco, set to be released June 22, 2018[2] on Fueled by Ramen and DCD2. It is the follow-up to the band's fifth studio album, Death of a Bachelor (2016).

Track listing[edit]

Adapted from iTunes.[3]
No.TitleLength
1."(Fuck A) Silver Lining"2:48
2."Say Amen (Saturday Night)"3:09
3."Hey Look Ma, I Made It"
4."High Hopes"
5."Roaring 20s"
6."Dancing's Not a Crime"
7."One of the Drunks"
8."The Overpass"
9."King of the Clouds"
10."Old Fashioned"
11."Dying in LA"

No comments:

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.