Wednesday 21 February 2018

2:2018


Giving up on love.

Have you ever been in this situation? It's suckhhh >.<
Everyone with terrible experience having this feeling in their life. Lucky to the soul that have found their soulmate. Most of my love experience end up in tragic situation. Either they left me, left me without me knowing and the most tragic situation that made my heart ache until now is, knowing by myself that he got engaged with someone and didn't tell me anything about it. And then couple of month after that he got married! Shit

It's already been a year since that tragedy. It's not that I don't want to move on. I just afraid of hurting. My heart hurt, my physical exhausted, my brain draining. I'm just afraid. I need to locked my heart for awhile. It need some rest. All the pain that still floating around me didn't left me yet. One day, yes one day, it will disappear just like a mist.

Every night I try my best to dream tomorrow makes it better,And wake up to the cold reality and not a thing is changed,But it would be happen, gonna let it happen.-Paramore

No comments:

< > Home
emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.