Tuesday 20 February 2018

1:2018


So, hye. New theme, "new post". Most importantly new blog name. Let's make it short. Why Kay? I want people to call me Kay to be honest, and I'm just getting old. I've been thinking lately why I make this blog? I love this blog. I've been blogging since 2010. And I don't want to abandon it. And I will go anonymous with this one. For those who already know me, that's fine. Thanks for remember me :)

Yaa, ranting is fun.
Equally not fun. This blog will gonna be me posting some ranting shit about anything. Mostly about something I really-really wanna spill out.

I'm getting old.
Friends equally no friends. I have best friends that I boldly call as a family. But all of them from other countries. I'm an introvert. I'm okay when it's come to online situation. But when in real life, I'm suck. So ranting in blog is kinda fun but suck. As I'm getting old, I lost the passion for having fun with people. I love being alone. Well, probably because I live within it. Since primary school been left alone. I used to it :)

But wait,
if I had to interact with lots of people beside my family, because I'm fine with my family, lol. I'm okay with it. But just for a moment. And then I eagerly want to be alone again. And, spoiler alert, we all gonna be alone one day. That's a fact.

Being alone is not bad. If you used to it.
-Kay

No comments:

emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.